Mrs Jamieson has been hand making fudge at Bates General Store in Central Tilba for 14 years. With 117 different varieties of fudge, all created with loving hands, natural ingredients and the famous local butter and cream, Mrs Jamieson’s Tilba Home Made Fudge is simply the best you will ever try!
There are the traditional fudge flavour favourites like Caramel Fudge, Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla Fudge, but also many unique creations such as Lemon Poppy Seed Fudge, Rocky Road Fudge, Irish Cream Fudge and Butter Pecan Fudge. If it can be made into fudge, Mrs Jamieson makes it!
Mrs Jamieson’s Tilba Fudge makes a great present, reflecting the produce and flavours of the local area. Both gift boxes and gift vouchers are also available.
How to order
- Buy fudge direct from the Bates General Store in Central Tilba
- Buy fudge online in our store
- Call our store on 1800 355 850 to mail order your fudge
Buy Fudge Online
- We sell Mrs Jamieson's Tilba Fudge Online in 100 gram portions
- You can buy any combination or quantity of fudge that you like. (Subject to availability)
- The minimum total order is 500 grams
- If you would like to order 500 grams of the same product, simply order 5 x 100 gram serves
- At this stage we only post within Australia
- Postage is by Australia Post and can take from 2- 5days depending on your location
- Postage costs are $8.50 for up to 500g, $10.85 for 600g-1kg, and $13.80 for 1.1kg - 3kg
- Sample packs featuring many of the unique fudger flavours are also available
- All orders are gift packed for suitable postage
- Orders will only be processed once full payment has been received
For fudge orders in excess of 1 kg or for wholesale inquires, please contact us direct
To fully enjoy Mrs Jamieson's Tilba Fudge and everything else that Central Tilba has to offer why not consider a stay at the Two Story B & B which shares the same historic building as Bates General Store
You can also follow Mrs Jamieson's Fudge on Facebook.
Tilba is the quintessential cottage town with quaint and interesting stores everywhere you look. The town is protected by a Heritage listing which means a walk down the street is like stepping back in time.
The history starts at the first corner where the Old Post Office stands which has now been restored as the Two Story Bed and Breakfast. Right next door you will find Bates General Store which has ties back to the 1800's, but today offers up some tasty treats like Mrs Jamiesons Home Made Fudge.
A further wander down the main street will take you past countless gift and crafts shops, each with their own unique little shop front and interesting wares inside. From Candles, to handmade leather and Jewellery, essential oils, fresh lavender, or health and well being, Tilba's shops have something for everyone.
Of course it wouldn't be shopping without coffee and food, and Tilba serves up plenty of options there too, with fresh Bakeries, Patisseries, cafes and lolly shops and ice creams for kids of all ages.
Tilba is not just a cottage town tough, it is set at the foot of Mt Gulaga and amidst the beauty of the South Coast, so make sure you explore nature as well.
Travelling to Tilba
- 4½ hr drive from Sydney.
- 3 hr drive from Canberra,
- 8 hr drive from Melbourne.
- Close by popular coastal towns of Narooma and Bermagui.
- 1 hours drive from Batemans Bay and Merimbula.
The Two Story Bed and Breakfast has three guestrooms, two located on the top floor and one of the bottom.
- The Postmasters room has a Queen bed, a single bed and it suitable for up top 3 people. It is located on the ground floor
- The Dame Zara room has a Queen bed and it's own external bathroom
- The Valley View room has a Double bed and it's own ensuite
All are beautifully furnished and appointed to reflect the history of the building. All bedrooms also feature comfortable seating, electric blankets and oil heating.
A balcony runs around the top of the building which provides panoramic views of Central Tilba and across the valley to Little Dromedary. This is accesable to all guests.
The bottom floor is a common area for our guests. There is a cosy lounge room with an open fireplace where you can relax, read. a book from our library or play one of the games that are available. There is also a television for those of you who have time to watch it.
Breakfast is served in the dining room and guests are welcome to use the kitchen and tea and coffee making facilities. The dining room overlooks the garden. Two Story is the perfect bed and breakfast accommodation in Tilba
You can book any of our rooms online here